SaabCentral Forums banner

900s wheel ship to Australia (Sydney)

669 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Corona 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a single wheel for my SAAB 900s coupe.
The wheel pattern is shown as below:
http://www.car-stuff.com/store/?N=1558+4294967009+11625+9264
Scoll down to the end of the page, the last one with the 7-spoke is the wheel I am looking for. But most of these website don't ship to Oversea.
can anyone please tell me whom can ship wheel to oversea? I am located at Sydney Australia.

Thanks
Sam

#2 ·
may be, you can try to convince them by phone. Does UPS work for australia?
If you pay with your card they may perhaps ship the wheel you are looking for to Australia.
We have the same problem when we want to buy some ABS parts wich are very cheap in USA.They don't want to ship it oversea , but sometimes , by phone we can convince them.
Sometimes the shipping and taxes are much more expensive than the part.
Good luck.

#4 ·
sammysammy said:
Hi,

I am looking for a single wheel for my SAAB 900s coupe.
The wheel pattern is shown as below:
http://www.car-stuff.com/store/?N=1558+4294967009+11625+9264
Scoll down to the end of the page, the last one with the 7-spoke is the wheel I am looking for. But most of these website don't ship to Oversea.
can anyone please tell me whom can ship wheel to oversea? I am located at Sydney Australia.

Thanks
Sam
If you have a damaged wheel, it can be refurbished to like new condition for about $100 per wheel. Even if it's bent! So why bother buying one and paying many times that just on shipping

#5 ·
I might be able to, my computer has our UPS worldship program on it.PM me a general idea of the address, either yours or someplace nearby and I'll see what it does. I have shipped to Canada, and Puerto Rico frequently. You can also trust me, one of the Mods uses my shipping services with no complaints.

#9 ·
You're probably better off trying to find one locally, I'm not sure about in sydney but volvsaab down here in melb have got a pretty extensive range of second hand parts and the like, and shipping from here would be a lot better than over the water.

Andrew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.