SaabCentral Forums banner

Pics of new rims and tires!!!

991 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  bayern 
G
#1 ·
So got the new rims and tires on today, the drive feel with the Dierzza DZ101s is amazing, quiet and stick to the road...gave it a little gas through first and second (road was a little wet still as well)and just got a little chirp and it launched. But looks good as well, just needs to be lowered, hope you enjoy!!

and got a new shift knob in as well...

See less See more
G
#6 ·
bayern said:
Turbo, did you take those pictures in lincoln?

I'm going to UNL next year and I don't remember seeing many pine trees. It will be good to have another Saab owner up there though.
yea i did...and there are quite a few pine trees around here, and that is awesome to here another saab owner will b in town (as far as i know i have the only modded saab in lincoln, and its barely modded)....Texas to Nebraska, i thought we were rivals:lol:

yea i did buy them from the classifieds...and ive heard about the dierezzas have bad tread life, but i heard a lot more good things so we'll see how it goes

#7 ·
turboAERO said:
yea i did buy them from the classifieds...and ive heard about the dierezzas have bad tread life, but i heard a lot more good things so we'll see how it goes

you *******! i was waiting for an email from the guy! i guess u must have baught it before he read my email....they look awsome tho...good find:)

G
#8 ·
screamingreen97 said:
you *******! i was waiting for an email from the guy! i guess u must have baught it before he read my email....they look awsome tho...good find:)
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....well i can at least say that thats happend to me a million times before this, so im kinda happy on being on the other end this time!! but i will say it did take awhile for me as well to get an email back, so he prob. just read mine before yours

#9 · (Edited)
turboAERO said:
yea i did...and there are quite a few pine trees around here, and that is awesome to here another saab owner will b in town (as far as i know i have the only modded saab in lincoln, and its barely modded)....Texas to Nebraska, i thought we were rivals
Yea I'm excited about going there and having another saab owner there just adds to the excitement.

Here's a picture of her so if you see her around town you'll know it's me.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/220/486562157_fc7f161504.jpg?v=0

#11 ·
It works very well. I drive 70-80 with it open all the time and have never heard a whistle.

It was already on the car when I bought it, but it looks like it would be a very easy installation. I can get pictures of how it's attached to the roof if you would like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.