SaabCentral Forums banner

Custom Cold Air Intake (56k no)

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  TheSaabOne 
#1 ·
Picked up the piping one day and just fitted it took some pictures, still need a filter but still deciding what one to get. Tell me what you think and is that MAF in a good place because it could get splashed if I went through a monster puddle :eek:

See less See more
#2 ·
TheSaabOne said:
Picked up the piping one day and just fitted it took some pictures, still need a filter but still deciding what one to get. Tell me what you think and is that MAF in a good place because it could get splashed if I went through a monster puddle :eek:
The MAF would be the least of your worries of you went through a monster puddle that got water up there.

G
#4 ·
No Worries

No worries on the placement of you maf. Mine is in a similar place and I have had no problems. Only worry if you are driving in water deep enough to submerge it. Lol. but seriously no worries.

#6 · (Edited)
G
#13 ·
Sounds

It sounds like a wizzing whine typoe sound. Depending on where you place your cone you will have a louder or softer sound. Mine is behind the bumper and therefore it is much louder than my original position in the engine bay itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.