SaabCentral Forums banner

heres some pics of the saab (tinted)

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  abdukted1456 
#1 ·
here they are all tinted out

lemme know what yall think also i have pics of the headlights tinted but dont have the pic on my comp yet will do so sooon :cheesy:

See less See more
#6 ·
straycatkid said:
Painted Viking wheels - AWESOME. That looks freegin great man, what did you use on the wheels, same tinting spray or paint, if so what kind? Looks great, maybe now just remove the chrome strip in the front and smoke the side markers and you'll be set. Nice 900.
for the wheels i used duplicolor's wheel paint its the gunmetal color obv. haha umm yeh i know i need to remove the chrome strip from the front i wanna get the bumper off and remove some of the slot in the front bumper in front of the ic but thats for a nice day the side markers i def need to do i like completely forgot about them haha

as for number of cans used 1 1/2 can for everything thats with spraying to dark a couple times haha thank god for laquer thinner but tailsand corner markers have three coats i may redo the corner markers tho with the headlights tinted they look a little bit to dark but when i get home tonite ill post more front end pics of with everything tinted

wow longest post ever haha:cheesy:

#7 ·
I'm not a huge fan of tinted lights and reflectors, but you and a few other people (Dan, for sure) have proven they look great on a dark car....

Nice job!!!

#8 ·
mike, sorry to thread jack too guys, but i was reading about your manifold thread on tsl...my opinion stay away from the obx...they are ****ty and it will crack on you in about a month, especially if you decide to external:lol: i i was going to work with a guy around the New England area about possibly doing a manifold setup for a decent price but decided to part the car out instead and build the vr-4, i will try to find his website...he speicializes in honda b18 series and **** like that, but everyone says he does a good job and he might be able to a custom job if he has the flange that goes to the head...like i said i will try to dig up the website and it might be able to help you out...

#13 ·
Looks good....with the headlights done, otherwise I find the headlights look too square...like a...Volvo! Not sure how safe all that is in particular doing the headlights....I don't find mine bright enough as is. I've always read that you shouldn't 'out run' your headlights, which is not difficult to do with the OEM set-up.

Would be cool if you would paint all of your badges the same colour as your wheels.....keep the gun metal theme goin''.

And what's with the chrome strip on the font bumper....that's gotta go! Might want to straighten and raise that tail pipe too.
Robert

#19 ·
Abdukted, I love the looks of your wheels with the unpainted lip. I do believe I'll paint my vikings that color and have that set for snow tires with my fondmetals the good for the rest of the year. As long as I own the vikings...might as well dress em up a bit. Very nice car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.