Saab Central - Features
Miscellaneous Saab Articles
Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget or Saab is distinguished among mainstream European car makers. A manufacturer that dares to be different.
The first Saab the 92 launched in 1947 was a real feat of engineering and advanced design. Tucked away in Scandinavia, Saab was hardly a household name. It was the 99 and 900 models particularly the Turbo that put Saab on the map. Saab had reached all corners of the world by the late 1980's. In the late 70's and early 80's the 99 Turbo and 900 Turbo classless yet classy became a thinking persons urban style icon.
In this section you will find an interesting selection of Saab related articles...
- Practical Classics Saab 96 review
- 1967 Saab 96 Brochure
- Autoweb.com - When Skirts do matter
- The Saab 9X - an expression of the Saab brand
- Saab 9x brochure: Download 3MB
- Saab 93x brochure: Download 1MB
- Brochure: 95 V4 and 96 V4 - 1974
- 1967 Sonnet II brochure
- 1973 Saab Sonnet III brochure
- Classic Saab Racing - site dedicated to vintage 2-stroke saab racing
- The Saab Museum: Trollhatten, Sweden
- Saab Convertible Soft-Top renovation
- Saab, the early Days: A brief history of the origins of Saab
- Scan Sport Formula 3 car
- 1985 Saab 90 Brochure
- History of Saab Innovation
- Definitive Saab scale models guide. All models
- Review: 99 Turbo - 'Thoroughbred and Classic cars', April 1979
- Turbocharged 96 & Sonnett!
- Saab Alloy wheel ID.
- Saab 90
- The Saab EV-1
- Gull Wing Saab 'Saabscene' 1988
- Saab single seater
- Tyre size calculator
- UK car registration ID.
Lastly, we are always looking to expand this section as much as possible, if you know of any links or indeed you would like to contribute an article for the benefit of other Saab owners please get in touch with us!
copyright © 2003 - 2011 saabcentral.com, All rights reserved http://www.whiter.co.uk - valid xhtml
- valid css
SaabCentral is an independently run website and is not affiliated in any way to Saab Automobile AB.