Saab Central - Features
Saab 9-3 and Saab 900 (NG)
The Saab NG (New Generation) 900 was introduced in 1994 and the Saab 9-3 model in 1998. The NG900 was Saab's first 'all new' model for many years and with this came some minor teething problems, however by 1995 most of these issues had been addressed.
The Saab 9-3 was introduced as a replacement for the NG900 in 1998 and whilst they shared the same overall look the new Saab 9-3 had over 1100 improvements on the NG900. The Saab 9-3 is available as a 3/5 door hatchback or Convertible which is the biggest selling convertible in it's class in the UK today.
In September 2002 the all new 9-3 Sports Saloon / Sedan was introduced to replace the 9-3 hatchback. The new model has received rave reviews. In September 2003 Saab will be introducing it's all new 9-3 Convertible as a 2004 model.
- Saab Press Release: for the new 2004 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- Car Connection: review of the new 2004 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- Canadian Driver: review of the new 2004 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- RS Sportscar: review of the new 2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- Newcars.com: review of the new 2004 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- Wheels Direct: review of the new 2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- Modern Racer: specifications of the new 2004 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- 2004 9-3 Convertible pictures and specification data
- Irish Car: review of the new 2004 Saab 9-3 Convertible
- 2004 Saab 9-3 Sports Saloon/Sedan Brochure
- An overview of the All-New Saab 9-3 Sports Saloon / Sedan
- Edmunds review of the new 9-3
- Swedish Army Knife - A slightly bizarre first impression of the new 9-3: Thanks to Mark P for contributing this article!
- The Guardian: 9-3 Sports Saloon review
- Saab Corporate: Official Saab site for the all new 9-3
- The CarConnection: Review of the new Saab 9-3
- First Drive - 2003 Saab 9-3: Edmunds.com Review
- 1997 Saab NG900 and Saab 9000: Taken from the official Saab brochure for 1997 - 2 pages
- 2000 Saab 9-3 Viggen: Taken from the official Saab brochure for 2000 - 5 pages
- 1994 Saab NG900: Taken from the official Saab brochure for 1994 - 2 pages
- 1995 Saab NG900 and Saab 9000: Taken from the official Saab brochure for 1995 - 6 pages
- 1999 9-3 Viggen brochure
- Owner Review: Saab 900 '98 Convertible - Thanks to Tony Rinicella
- Owner Review: Saab 9-3 TDi - Thanks to Mark Anderson
- NG 900 Second Hand Buyers guide, thanks to Ian (aka Munki) for writing and contributing this article.
Classic 9-3 98'-02' & NG900 94'-98'
- Ian's aka Munki's excellent NG900 Website
- Epinions: Saab 9-3 review 1999
- Epinions: Saab 9-3 review 2002
- Car Survey: Saab 9-3 owner reviews 1998 to 2001
Lastly, we are always looking to expand this section as much as possible, if you know of any links or indeed you would like to contribute an article for the benefit of other Saab owners please get in touch with us!
copyright © 2003 - 2011 saabcentral.com, All rights reserved http://www.whiter.co.uk - valid xhtml
- valid css
SaabCentral is an independently run website and is not affiliated in any way to Saab Automobile AB.