Saab Central - Features
The Saab 9-5
The Saab 9-5 was introduced in 1997 available as both Saloon and Estate models. With the 9-5 came many new world class innovations like SAHR and Asymmetric Turbo charging.
The Saab 9-5 Aero is also the fastest standard Saab ever manufactured producing 250bhp and a massive torque of 370Nm.
The Saab 9-5 was voted 'What Car' second hand buyers award for 2001. Second hand prices are now very competitive.
Saab 9-5 Brochures
- Saab 9-5 Aero: 2000, from Saabs official brochure - (2 Pages)
- Saab 9-5 Saloon: 2000, from Saabs official brochure - (8 Pages)
Saab 9-5 Miscellaneous
Saab 9-5 Reviews
- Saab Product Information: 2004 Saab 9-5
- Test Drive.com: 2003 9-5 review
- Canadian Driver.com: 2002 9-5 review
- Epinions.com: 2003 9-5 review
- Car Enthusiast: 9-5 Aero review
- Autospeed: 9-5 SE review
- Weekly Wire: 9-5 Aero review
- Epinions.com: 9-5 owner reviews
Lastly, we are always looking to expand this section as much as possible, if you know of any links or indeed you would like to contribute an article for the benefit of other Saab owners please get in touch with us!
copyright © 2003 - 2011 saabcentral.com, All rights reserved http://www.whiter.co.uk - valid xhtml
- valid css
SaabCentral is an independently run website and is not affiliated in any way to Saab Automobile AB.